The Crate Group Ltd
Title of the position: Video Producer/Director
Analyze The Crate Group’s current business practices and production methods. Develop and implement new practices to ensure Company Growth.
Prospect new clients utilizing SEO and social advertising in addition to cold calling, and follow up with existing clients; anticipate and respond to their needs and requests.
Prepare quotes, spreadsheets and financial reports.
Manage and oversee video pre-production, planning and on-site production activities for video clients.
Supervise additional staff during video production.
Shoot, edit, export and delivery high quality videos in diverse formats and codecs on time and within budget.
Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained.
Terms of employment: Permanent
Language of work: (English)
Wage: CAD$ 35.00/Hr
Benefits package offered: Health Plan after 3 months.
Location of work: Toronto Area. Must be prepared to travel
Phone 416 788 0144
mailing address:.216 Gilmour Ave, Toronto, ON, M6P 3B4
Skills requirements (includes education and work experience)
Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies or related.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate film making, including proven experience building a successful Production Company from inception.
• Creative Video production techniques, including conceptualizing, shooting, lighting and editing videos, backed up by strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Video Production. Please provide a portfolio.
• Advanced skill with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Audition.
• Experience with SEO tools, Mailchimp, Pipedrive and other CRM tools.
• Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
• Experience managing a team.
• A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs.
• Ability to work independently, manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Ability to operate and carry camera, lighting and sound equipment (up to 25 lbs).
• Availability to shoot on weekends, holidays or nights, depending on the client’s requirements.
• Multilingualism is an asset.
Please apply by sending your resume, along with a link to your portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the position title in your subject